Pittbull Security experience combined with 20 years of Security and Law Enforcement is considered the best around!
Following are highlights of our superiority: SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- CPP – Certified Protection Professional – ASIS Board Certified
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- CLAD – Certified Lodging Security Director
- 20 years plus professional law enforcement career where served in a variety law enforcement position and ranks from Patrol Officer, Investigator, Training Instructor, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain and Chief of Police.
- Held several professional positions with numerous expertise including investigations and security operations with law enforcement agencies. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) | Department of Defense (DOD)
SUPERIOR TRAINING: The most important aspect of the job is Training. Pittbull Security Services Training and the credentials of the Director of Training are unmatched.
Pittbull Security is also going to be offering a licensed Training Academy, licensed and insured. Pittbull Security has plans for comprehensive training programs to ensure that our officers are honest, friendly and have a professional approach at all times.
Pittbull Security Training will be led by a licensed police officer with licensed security contractor for over a decade.
- Licensed by the State of Illinois, Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR):
- The Illinois State Police as a Concealed Carry Firearm
- Member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- Member of Illinois Association Chiefs of Police (ILACP)
- Member of International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA).
Instructor may include the following credentials:
- Use of Force
- Defensive Tactics
- Hand Cuffing
- OC-Pepper Spray
- TASER | First Aid / CPR / AED
- Firearms Instructor
- Rifle Instructor
- Shotgun Instructor
- Defensive Marksman and Sniper
- carry a Taser. By the TASER International.
- Basic and Advance Executive Protection
- Tactical Medicine and numerous others.
Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Physical Security Assessment field and performed high risk assessments of federal and privately owned facilities to assure prevention of undesired acts and delivery of proven security countermeasure. SUPERIOR INSURANCE:
- $1 Million Dollar General Liability
- $1 Million Umbrella
- $1 Million Dollar Worker’s Comp
- $1 Million Dollar Auto insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for its employees.
RISK ASSESSMENT – SECURITY SURVEY: Pittbull Security conducts a Security Survey of our client’s facility by a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and/or Chief of Police. This survey gives us an opportunity to ensure that every job we take has our “MARK OF EXPERTISE”!
PITTBULL ENFORCEMENT STRATEGY: Unlike most of Security Companies who only “Observe & Report”; we actually take action when needed.
SUPERIOR INSURANCE: Pittbull Security meets all State Insurance requirements; State requires+ $1 Million; we provide: $1 Million Dollar General Liability, $1 Million Umbrella, $1 Million Dollar Worker’s Comp and $1 Million Dollar Auto insurance.
INTERNAL AFFAIRS DIVISION – QUALITY ASSURANCE: Our Quality Assurance team conducts random covert/overt site inspections to ensure the highest level of services to our clients as well as enhancing our quality of services in general. This Department also conducts “Integrity Testing” on our employees.
REPORTING PROCEDURES: Pittbull Security reports are generated electronically.
POLICY, PROCEDURES AND SAFETY PROGRAMS: At no cost to our clients; Pittbull Security Services designs Site Specific policies, procedures and Safety Program. Let Pittbull Security and Consultants Services assist you in protecting your people, property and asset
Services and On-Time protection.
We live up to our professionalism and will carry out each job as such.
we help people who have progressed in their career and are looking to overcome a specific challenge.